nuffnang

Monday, May 03, 2010

Kena Marah.. Amik Gamba Curik2 Katanya.. uhukss..

found this in my comment box...
Delete
Blogger jiwakacau_fizie said...

i want 2 know who are u miss cloudy & mr.monday.....coz we dont know ble ms kowg amek gmbar lam kda kt0wg ek.....amek gmbr curik2 plak.....



my respond:

i want 2 know who are u miss cloudy & mr.monday.....coz we dont know ble ms kowg amek gmbar lam kda kt0wg ek.....amek gmbr curik2 plak.....

9:18 PM

Delete
Blogger miss cloudy said...

en jiwakacau.. i've responded to ur comment in your blog.. but just in case.. here is my respond

hi,
miss cloudy here, I'm responding to your comment, I'm really sorry if u dont like the entry and i'd be happy to remove it from my blog, but for your info many of my readers are curious about the restaurant and wanted to visit your outlet after reading my entry, so I guess, I'm giving a free promotion for your outlet, as for my comment,that's my honest comment, and i think it's natural, coz we have our own opinion n own taste.

So, if u want me to remove it from blog, please inform me. and the patrons there were aware of me taking the photos, it's not like i put the camera in my bag to snap the photo :)
and again it's a free promotion for your outlet n the photos i took looks great n make people wanna visit your outlet. TQ


cik cloudy kena marah plak sebab wat entry pasal kedai dia.. pelik, kalau orang lain lagi mengalu-alukan sebab bagi free promo kan... maybe dia marah sebab i cakap satay rasa biasa2 je n fish n chips tuuu dot dot dot.. hehehe.. tapi yg takleh tahan nyer.. dia leh turut sama promote


Blogger jiwakacau_fizie said...

location at jalan haji ahmad 3,kuantan,pahang... berdekatan dengan GRAND CITY HOTEL....PNDAI2 la cr ea.......


see... bukan entry ni melarikan pelanggan.. tapi lagi meng-aware kan (sorry cikgu bahasa) orang/bloggers kat kuantan ni pasal kedai nih.. lokasinyer agak tersorok (alamak.. leh ke cakap mcm ni? nnti dia marah lagi.. huhu) so orang lalu lalang tak nampak sangat kedai tu...


so, my readers, what say u?

1 comment:

jiwakacau_fizie said...

haha.........ken not sey eniting la........