nuffnang

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Cloudy n Gray

...................................................... photo credit: ariaristides


It's here again...

The feeling....

Laziness and boredom

Lurking at every corner of my day..


Hari yang cerah kini makin gelap...


Am I depressed??


Well... that's too big of a word...


I am actually just plain lazy... lazy to do my work, lazy to be the very optimistic me...


Not really in mood for anything... (only blogging maybe... hikss)


arrghhhh.. I hate this feeling...


Hoping this is just due to PMS...


All seem cloudy n gray...



Last nite aku lepak sorang2 kat umah, lagi lah menambahkan kebosanan... tengok tv sorang2, gelak sorang2... boring sangat aku vacuum carpet depan tv tu... lepas tu ber-internet jap,pastu tertdo tanpa off pc n lampu bilik.... iiissshhh... teruk tulll...


Pagi tadi, I have to drag myself to work...ikut hati malas yg amatss...
Huarrrrghhh... when is it gonna end....

No comments: