nuffnang

Thursday, June 08, 2006

Wishlist (Of Books)

Yesterday accompanied TheCikgi to the bookstore. While waiting for her, I browsed thru the novel section, felt tempted to grab few titles. But, new books are just not within my budget this month. Books from PTS publications really caught my attention. I've been admiring their titles for quite sometimes now. It seems like books published by the are simply attractive. Their books are very eye-catching; colourful covers and great animations. It's like they are publishing the new generation of books that are very appealing especially to young readers.

Most of their books that I truly admire are the one for young readers (re: high school level). Though those books are way beyond my level but I always found myself flipping thru those pages whenever I see them at the bookstores. So far I’ve purchased 2 books of its publication. Both were given to my cousins after I’ve finished with the reading.

While flipping thru the pages I made a mental note to check out PTS collection whenever I go to P0pular Bookstore. As I am sure I’ll be paying the books a bit cheaper if I were to purchase the book. (re: member’s price).

If only I can write those kinds of books…..

Today, browsed thru PTS site, found few other titles to be added to my wishlist.




Menjadi Intelektual

Abdul Rahman Abdullah,
PTS Publications & Distributors Sdn Bhd
Harga: RM 30.00 / RM 33.00 (Sabah & Sarawak)
ISBN: ISBN 983-192-300-6
Barcode: 9789831923009
Jumlah Halaman: 295 halaman
Tarikh Terbit: 01 March 2003











Menjadi Intelektual membahaskan secara terperinci berkaitan sejarah ilmu dan falsafah ilmu. Perbezaan antara pemikiran Islam, pemikiran logik dan pemikiran lateral turut dijelaskan. Buku ini juga menerangkan proses sekularisasi ilmu, hakikat ilmu dan sumber ilmu.Buku ini sesuai untuk guru-guru pensyarah dan pelajar universiti. Ia juga sesuai bagi mereka yang ingin menceburkan diri dalam bidang pendidikan.
Guru Sebagai Fasilitator
Salhah Abdullah,
PTS Professional Publishing Sdn. Bhd.
Harga: RM 27.00 / RM 30.00 (Sabah & Sarawak)
ISBN:983-3376-12-6
Barcode: 9799833376123
Jumlah Halaman: 286 halaman
Tarikh Terbit: 10 May 2005
Buku panduan untuk jurulatih, fasilitator, mentor dan guru meningkatkan kualiti pengajaran dan kemahiran dalam proses memudah cara di dalam kelas. Turut dipaparkan 60 modul terpilih bagi membantu fasilitator menjalankan aktiviti latihan dalam Kumpulan (LDK).
Petua Membentuk Cinta Abadi
Mohd Fadzilah Kamsah,
PTS Millennia Sdn Bhd
Harga: RM 6.50 / RM 9.50 (Sabah & Sarawak)
ISBN: ISBN 9833372562
Barcode: 9799833372569
Jumlah Halaman: 80 halaman
Tarikh Terbit: 04 August 2005
Sinopsis:

Rasa cinta itu sekiranya dipupuk ke arah dan sinar yang lurus akan membawa pengekalan abadi. Selagi usia dikandung badan. Selagi jiwa merantai hati.Tuhan memberi kita dua kaki untuk berjalan, dua tangan untuk memegang, dua telingan untuk mendengar dan dua mata untuk melihat, tetapi mengapa Tuhan hanya menganugerahkan sekeping hati kepada kita? Kerana Tuhan memberikan sekeping lagi hati kepada seseorang untuk kita mencarinya... Itulah namanya cinta.
Isi Kandungan
Mengandungi 61 tip berserta doa-doa pilihan

No comments: