nuffnang

Saturday, April 25, 2015

My mom arranged me for a blind date

Sounds familiar tak ngan my post title kali ni? nope?
well.. what about this one...

I am going to confess something, support me

Korang pernah terbaca x status camni kat facebook lately nih... at first i thought apa benda lah ni...napa kwn aku yg dah kwin tu letak post mak dia setup kan blind date for her??
Ghuperrr ghuperr nyer... it is another fb game mcm yg sebelum ni... i am wearing pink today.. mula2 tu semua ingat lipstick.. tapi ada gak yg post i am wearing blue today takkan la pakai lipstick kaler biru kan... rupanyer2 nyer referring to the bra.... hikhikhik...
so.. this time around.... sapa yg komen/like kat post yg ada ayat2 mcm tadi tu.. akan di pm utk post something yg mengejutkan yg pelik dan yg provocative... mcm ni...


"The person who likes/comments has to choose one of the following to post on his/her timeline.
1. I've been in 42 relationships, 2. I think I like someone, what should I do?, 3. My mom arranged me for a blind date, 4. Someone invited me to be a prostitute, what should I do?, 5. I forgotten to wear my underwear today, 6. I am gonna confess, support me, 7. I still love my ex 8. We are getting married in a few days
so now u know why your friends yg normal je tetiba post sumtin abnormal haha... 

No comments: