Kat bawah nih aku copy paste pasal MBT also known as anti-shoe...
Aku cuba2 cari gak ada tak jual kat Malaysia kasut brand nih.. ? Well so far tak jumpe lah pulak.. berapalah agaknyer harga kasut tu kan.. iskkk... teringin laa nk beli...
MBT Shoes - Not a Normal Kind of FootwearThe anti-shoe, also known as MBT shoes, are not your normal kind of footwear. It's a relatively new concept in shoe design developed to be both physiologically and anatomically correct.
The concept was developed while studying the Masai tribe's walking habits. It was discovered that this nomadic group walk extremely long distances on a daily basis, with a most amazing realization that they had perfect posture and a low amount of back pain even though they were on their feet for long durations. It was found that they walk barefoot and on uneven ground and is attributed to the tribe’s healthy conditions.
The MBT shoes and other footwear were developed to mimic this instability and do so with the innovative sole construction. MBT’s are known for the extra weight loss possibilities, but there are several other features that I’ll describe in this article.
MBT shoes are known across the globe for the weight loss benefit with the extra calorie burn one receives while walking, but it also includes the following benefits:
1. Studies have shown that they have been proven to make your posture and gait improved by ten degrees.
2. The anti-shoes increase muscle activity in the buttock, rear thighs and the lower limbs.
3. This footwear increases oxygen intake.
4. When walking in MBT, they increase abdominal muscle activity.
5. The anti-shoe has been shown in research to reduce stress on the hip and knee joints.
The benefits of the anti-shoe are not only present when walking. Even when standing you can enjoy the benefits such as increased muscle activity in the back, buttock, rear thigh, abdominal and lower limb muscles.